for improving doc reports

Hello devs!
I would like to ask for a favour to improve the reports for errors in the
docs.

Since we have some CI engines in place for checking for correctness of
the doc source, I am here to ask for a little improvement.

in

http://docs.kicad-pcb.org/

now there is:

- all the 4.0.X version of the docs (4.0.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2, etc.)
- under the "stable" dir the last stable version released (an alias for 4.0.7)
- under the "master" dir the last correctly compiled version of the ongoing dev master branch

I would like to have:

- just the last stable version (i.e. 4.0.7) should be enough
- under the "stable" dir the last correctly compiled version of the ongoing "stable" branch
  (i.e. the top of the 4.0 branch)
- under the "master" dir the last correctly compiled version of the ongoing dev "master" branch
  (i.e  the top of the master branch)

And also some direct links from the web pages to these pages from here:

http://kicad-pcb.org/help/documentation/

would be the classic "icing on the cake"

Best regards,

--

Marco Ciampa

 GNU/Linux User #78271