Re: wxStaticBox bug

I would suggest making a patch for wxwidgets and sending it to the
list.  There are other macOS specific wxwidgets patches.  I have
always created the patch manually, and included the upstream bug/patch
in the email to the list here.

Let me know if you need step by steps, and thanks for tracking this
down!  Does this fix any particular macOS bugs?

Adam Wolf