Re: Intel video drivers on linux

Honestly I am using the intel driver more often than the built in nvidia in my ux302 zenbook. Mostly to get better battery time from it. I find it very stable.

I have a friend who recently got a Xiaomi pro 15.6 inch laptop and runs linux on it, it comes with both nvidia and intel drivers and also a quite speedy processor and build quality for a reasonable price.

I will let him test his out a bit before I myself am thinking about doing an upgrade to the xiaomi. The build quality truly feels amazing.

 -Kristoffer