"Won't Fix" candidates

The bug database is a bit on the unwieldy side.  I think we should clean out those bugs that we aren’t ever going to fix.  Candidates would certainly include legacy canvas low-priority stuff, but there’s all kinds of other things in there that I can’t see ever being fixed either.

With that in mind, I’m submitting a list of clean-up candidates.  Perhaps others can also suggest some?

Then if someone objects to a particular candidate we can pull it off the list, but otherwise it would get flagged “Won’t Fix”.  (BTW, why is it that “Won’t Fix” is a higher-privilege setting?)

Anyway, my list of nominees:

pcbnew Bug: Hitting b while in pcb, flash's error message too fast to see
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1518442 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1518442>
(Legacy-canvas issue that doesn’t effect eeschma.)

The actions of FIlling and Un-Filling Zones are not undoable.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1471768 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1471768>
(This was just a legacy too-slow-to-update-in-realtime-issue.  Editing the zone boundary is the thing that requires undo, and it has it.)

Legacy canvas: zone corner movement tricky when corner not on grid point
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1736839 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1736839>
(We’ve lived with it this long, and the chances of it getting fixed seem remote.)

[Legacy canvas] pcbnew: show center-point, start/end-points of arcs + nodes of lines
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1197410 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1197410>
(Legacy-canvas issue that doesn’t effect eeschema.)

Follow ups