Re: Component chooser performance

I am sorry for a mistype; automatically -> immediately.

Dne 28.12.2017 v 23:36 Jan Mrázek napsal(a):
Chris and Wayne,

I have the latest nightly build and I can confirm a slow-down when I try to add a component in a schematic. The first usage after KiCAD startup takes roughly 3-5 seconds to load. Every other usage takes approx. 0.5 seconds and it is quite annoying and productivity killing.

I was used to that in the stable KiCAD (4.0.7) the first library load takes a while, but after that the component chooser opens automatically.

Jan