Re: Visible Items on different canvases

Hi Nick,

I try to detail it again and hope I can make clear what I mean:
- currently you can in 4.0.7 Legacy canvas
  * toggle the Value and Reference option in Visibility:Elements.
  When you do that:
  * Value/Reference are displayed or hidden according to the status of the Element control.   The state of the _Layer option_ F.SilkS/B.SilkS and F.Fab/B.Fab have _no influence_ on the visibility of Value/Reference.

- when you switch to OpenGL or Cairo Value/Reference _disappear_ on the PCB when F.SilkS/B.SilkS and F.Fab/B.Fab are _unset_ in the Layer options regardless that Value/Reference option are set in Elements. Value/Reference are in OpenGL/Cairo only _displayed_ when *.SilkS/*.Fab are _set_ *and* the Element control for Value/Reference are set.

This is independent from the actual PCB project. (I tried it on three different projects) In the current Nightly all canvases act the same as OpenGL/Cairo in 4.0.7. (Legacy in 4.0.7 behaves differently as Legacy in Nightly.)

I hope this made it clearer.

  André