One more quick plug for reducing "Clarify Selection" dialogs

Wayne, if I could get you to don that old project manager’s hat one more time:

If we’re still weeks out from declaring an RC, I wanted to make one more plug for getting rid of the Clarify Selection dialog when dragging corners or using ‘U’ or ‘I’ over a corner[1].

While it’s marked Wishlist, it seriously impacts productivity when editing tracks, and I think most users would consider it a bug (particularly in the corner case when dragging the corner is clearly moving both the tracks listed in the Clarify Selection menu).

I’ve been running the patch for about a week now with no issues.

Cheers,
Jeff.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1708869

Follow ups