Re: Libedit and Modedit Icons

Hi Oliver,
about the bikeshedding thing I am not even a developer and I have the
audacity to say my thoughts about the icons!!!

Follows my 0.0000002 euro cents

My very humble opinion is that the import icon is not that clear and can
be improved alot in this way: just change the direction and position of
the arrow, the colour could stay as it is, it doesn't matter.

I mean that the export icon is (almost) ok since it represent what I
expect in an "export" icon: the "out" direction is clear: just describe
an arrow that points _out_ of a document.

Similarly the import icon should represent the "in" direction: and arrow
that point _into_ a document, not another arrow pointing out of the same
document but with a different color...

I mean (ascii art: see it with a monospaced font):

Export:

|--------|
|        | |\
|      |---| \