Re: Future plans on the KiCad library releases?

I though we were using version tags on the library repos that matched
the kicad stable release version to ensure that packagers would be able
to provide the same libraries.  I don't want a situation where each
packager uses different commits from the library repos to create
packages.  I don't think the date idea suggested is going to be reliable.