Re: Improving behavior and logic of Findngspice.cmake

Hi Carsten,
have you tried specifying -DCMAKE_LIBRARY_ARCHITECTURE=x86_64-linux-gnu
when calling cmake in the build script?

Relevant documentation here, in roughly the 2nd paragraph:
https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.0/command/find_library.html

Thanks,
Dan W