Re: Update PCB from Schematic dialog issues

Le 23/01/2018 à 15:40, Jeff Young a écrit :
> Yeah, it’s just most noticeable in Read Netlist, but in fact it’s all radio buttons in a box sizer:

In fact the wxWidget is a wxRadioBox, and has no specific option for radio buttons positions

It looks like a wxStaticBoxSizer + radio buttons, but at Kicad code level this is not the case
(I am guessing it could be the case in wxWidgets internal code).

I always saw sizing issues on Linux/KDE with wxStaticBoxSizers and/or wxRadioBoxes, especially
wxRadioBoxes.
This is not the same issue as OSX, but the vertical size is incorrectly calculated, giving a ugly
look to some dialogs using them (they are even not usable in wxWidgets built against GTK3).

So I can easily live with replacing wxStaticBoxSizers and wxRadioBoxes by something else.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS