Re: Loading symbol libraries

Jeff,

I still think there is something wrong with populating the component
tree model.  It was working fine (even with the footprint viewer
editor.  He reverted those changes but maybe he missed something subtle
that is causing the issue.  I know Chris said he was going to look at it
when he got a chance since he wrote the original implementation.  He
seems to understand the performance issues.  I'm ok with lazy loading.
It should be a reasonably simple change since that's how the symbol
library table already works but that may problematic for the library
editor.  I can tell you that it is much more noticeable on windows than
linux on my desktop computer.  We really need to get this resolved
before the stable release.

Cheers,

Wayne