Re: RPATH issue on _pcbnew.so

I took a look at what approaches might work to fix this.

I looked at removing the RPATH manually, in keeping with manual file manipulation approach used by the authors of this section of the CMake file. Shell tools to do this don't appear to be universal and it's not using the CMake way. So I moved on.

The approach that looks the most promising to me is to create a second target for the scripting library with the same sources as pcbnew.kiface. Then CMakes install Target will remove the RPATH as expected. To reduce the impact on compile time one could use: https://cmake.org/Wiki/CMake/Tutorials/Object_Library

In the CMake file, Dick Hollenbeck mentions a future plan to use the pcbnew.kiface file directly. Not sure what was involved with that.