Re: GerbView: KiCad-rc2: Layer filenames mixed up in right tab view.

I cannot duplicate this either on win 7 pro 64-bit using a 32 and 64
builds of kicad.  I tried using the open gerber dialog from both the
menu and the toolbar, entries in the mru list, and mixing them up.
Everything worked as expected.