Re: Git noob question

OK, I followed Seth’s recipe so I’m now “right-side-up”.  (5.0 on master; 6.0 on a branch)

But I still don’t want to do a general push (as that will copy all my branches), right?

So I do a:

git push origin master

right?

Next question, when it asks for my launchpad username, what’s it looking for?  (My “launchpad id” is “jeyjey”, but when I change my password it sends me to Ubuntu.One and suggests “jeff@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jeff@xxxxxxxxx>”.  Neither one seems to work from git.)

Thanks,
Jeff