Re: Building with visual studio? looking for a tutorial.

No doubt I'm out of touch. :)  It's been at least 10 years since I used
msvs.  It's great that they have decided to support open source
development tools.  I'm may to to check it out when I get a chance.  I'm
guessing they have a minimal free version available or have they stopped
offering that?