wxGrid boolean changes

Hi all,

I recently (2f86b497) changed the behavior of the wxGrid in the footprint
wizard dialog to fix some issues with boolean (checkbox) parameters.

The default behavior from wxWidgets (at least in 3.0) is buggy in that the
update events don't get sent out when you'd expect from the
wxGridCellBoolEditor.

I have found that I can get behavior that makes sense to me by overriding
event handlers for the grid itself, but I'd like to make a more generic fix
that can be easily portable to other grids, since we will likely have more
places to use checkboxes in grids in the future.

Before I go too far down that path, I wanted to check that the new
footprint wizard grid behavior matches with everyone's expectations for how
it should work:

1) you can toggle the checkbox on/off with a single left click
2) you can also toggle with the spacebar if the cell is highlighted
3) nothing happens for double click / right click / etc.
4) if you click inside the cell (but outside the checkbox) the checkbox is
also toggled for convenience

Thanks,
Jon

Follow ups