Re: MeetUp of KiCad Developers, Librarians and Contributers on MiniDebConf in Hamburg?

Hi Wayne,

Am 20.03.18 um 13:16 schrieb Wayne Stambaugh:
> Hey Carsten,
>
> Thank you for organizing this!  It sounds like it will be a lot of fun.
> I wish I could make it but I doubt I will have the time.  Although I
> hope we have the stable release out before May 16.

well, we can't have always all. ;)

We will see if a few people can make something happen. If not I've also
enough other topics I can to talk to other people while the MiniDebConf.
Most of us probably can't really do some development on KiCad itself but
improving the libraries on the other side would help also potential
users of KiCad. I'd really like to meet up some experienced library
symbol maintainers! This would be more productive than any ML or GitHub
conversation for all participants.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert