Re: Lib maintainers request help for reviewing installation script changes

Hello Rene,

Am 22.03.18 um 15:13 schrieb Rene Pöschl:
> Dear developers,
>
> we lib maintainers might be good at checking symbols and footprints
> against datasheets, the KLC and industry standards but we are a bit lost
> with the requirements of installation scripts.
>
> Could one of you take a look at the changes in the following pull requests?
>

> - https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-packages3D/pull/284

the last part of the issue in the PR I already mentioned by

https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-packages3D/issues/270

The PR from metacollin is trying to solve two different problems and
isn't a atomic PR by this.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert