Re: Build failure

I think used to do a “make install” inside kicad/build/.  But now it says it doesn’t have an install target.  (And if I do a “make” that’s when I get the OCE errors.)

“make install” works one level higher (in kicad/), but then spews out a whole bunch of CMakeFiles directories as siblings to build/ which pollute my git status.