Re: New Footprint libs and wizard issues

I think the reason is that KIPRJMOD is not editable.  Still, it would be better to show it in the dialog and just make it read-only (as then the user would know it existed without opening the help window).  Feel free to log a bug for that (just set its milestone to 6.0).

I’ll merge your patch.  Thanks for your contribution!

Cheers,
Jeff.