Re: Generate Drill File window and its buttons

> Also, I believe that the colon (":") in the section title is totally
> superfluous. I the previous window  (Print Window) colon is
> used (not really sure why) only in some sections.

Thanks for pointing out the discrepancy!  Colons are useful for some screen
readers to determine when a new section is introduced on the screen.  They
should always be used when beginning a section of controls.  The exception
is when the control label and a single control form a complete sentence
(screen readers pause at the colon).

-S