Dialog colon standardization

Hi All-

Fabrizio Tappero pointed out one of the dialogs where we had some
colons/some not for sections.  I went through most (all?) dialogs looking
for similar discrepancies to unify the layout appearance and, hopefully,
improve the responsiveness for screen readers as well as helping
translators.

The majority of sections (~68% or so) already had colons for their labels
and even more input labels (~79%).  However, most dialogs had one or more
internal discrepancy, meaning that most dialogs got an update with
wxFormBuilder.  I broke out the commits to make reversing easier if they
end up looking wonky on Mac/Windows.  But this means there were quite a few
commits in the series.

Let me know if anyone sees issues.

-S

Follow ups