Re: SPICE and multi-unit parts

Hi Jeff,

Spice netlist exporter outputs a single line for each part (including
multi-unit ones), meaning you have 1:1 part to model relation. I have
not checked, but I suppose that in case of divergent field values for
each unit, the first unit has the priority.

Speaking of tubes, I have never seen heater models for Spice. Normally
it is assumed that you have your devices warm and glowing, but perhaps
there are exceptions.

Cheers,
Orson