Re: 5.0 RC2 / release status

Hi Jon,

Welcome back! There was one very serious issue [1] blocking RC2, but
fortunately it was fixed yesterday. Looking at the to-do list for v5
[2], there are three minor issues and two more serious bugs that may
need some extra data from the reporters. It would be great to have the
former two bugs closed for the final release, but I suppose we are ok
for RC2. At least it would get us some extra testing eyes.

Regards,
Orson

1. https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1767826
2. https://launchpad.net/kicad/+milestone/5.0.0-rc2