Re: rc2 tagged

Hey Carsten,

On 05/22/2018 04:40 PM, Carsten Schoenert wrote:
Hello Wayne,

Am 21.05.18 um 13:55 schrieb Wayne Stambaugh:
excellent!
But I can't find the related tag 5.0.0-rc2 in both git trees, not on
Launchpad nor on GitHub. Forgotten to push the tags also?

Ahh!  I forgot to push the tags.  I have it tagged on my system at home.
  I will push the tags tonight when I get home from work.  Sorry about that.

maybe you have forgotten again that have forgotten to push the tags. :P
I'd like to kindly remember again for the missing public tags.

It would be o.k. in my eyes if you remove your local tags and re-tag now
a recent state with '5.0.0-rc2', especially after the removing of the
FreeRouting icon and menu option in
2d812c2827d70bebd03172139226b1f839ea3577 as at least I've already picked
up that change for updating the German l10n strings of KiCad and put
this into a now accepted pull request on kicad-i18n. Thanks!

I forgot to push my tags last night. I just did it so you should be able to clone from rc2 now. I would rather not move the rc2 tag commit because I would have to move the KiCadVersion.cmake file changes and overwrite the repo because they should be synced.

Cheers,