rc2 tagged

Just a quick heads up, I tagged rc2. Hopefully the final countdown to the stable 5 release wont be quite as painful as the rc1 to rc2 cycle. Thank you to everyone for your hard work. I cannot be express my appreciation for all that you do to make KiCad possible.

I will create a blog post announcement about rc2 in a couple of days to give our packagers time to create rc2 packages.

This also marks the UI string freeze so no UI string changes except for spelling errors. I want to be fair to our translators so we can have the most complete translations possible.

Let's hope it wont be too much longer until we can celebrate the stable 5 release which has been a long time coming.

Cheers,