Re: partially untranslated strings in simulation dialog

Hello Marco,

Am 27.05.2018 um 12:10 schrieb Marco Ciampa:
>> No apologies needed at all, Maciej!
>> But I am sorry to say that it will not suffice, there are also some error
>> message strings left out untranslated...
>> eeschema/dialogs/dialog_sim_settings.cpp
>> 109:                DisplayError( this, wxT( "You need to select DC source (sweep 1)" ) );
>> 139:                DisplayError( this, wxT( "You need to select DC source (sweep 2)" ) );

>> Not translated

this is for sure just a oversight by the developers and not a intended
behavior. I'd hereby suggesting you prepare a patch about such strings.
I've seen this also from time to time but didn't get backed out a patch
yet due time limitations.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert