Re: Netlist generation for pins with no-connects

Non-connected pins should each have an unique net to prevent connection to
eachother, either that or a special net that behaves that way. In pcbnew,
pins with no net assigned can be connected to eachother (and that can be an
useful behavior when doing things on pcbnew only).