Re: [ISSUE] shortcut not detected with DRC (filled zones case)

Click on that section of the Cu.B zone and select Properties.  I’ll suspect you’ll find that it is not connected to any Vin nets and has therefore been connected to GND.  If you manually set it to Vin it should disconnect from GND (but then you’ll probably get at least a warning about it being an unconnected island.

If that zone *is* connected to Vin (and has that net assignment in the Zone Properties dialog), can you post a copy of the board (or send it to one of us privately via email)?