Re: Untranslated strings

Hello Wayne,

Am 12.06.2018 um 14:07 schrieb Wayne Stambaugh:
> I'm thinking we should probably wait until after v5 and back port the
> fix to the v5 branch but the string example you noted should definitely
> be translated.  I don't know how much grief this would cause our
> translators this late in the game.  Would any of our translators care to
> comment on this?

as Seth pointed out the impact for users is quite zero if the change
from 'wxT(foo)' to '_(foo)' is happen without further translating of the
strings.
I personally would like to see the changes right now instead in one of
the point releases after 5.0.0. So from my side a clear go, do it right now.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert