Re: ngspice-28 for KiCad

Am 15.06.2018 um 21:05 schrieb Carsten Schoenert:
> I run three separate configure call to get all the parts configured
> correctly in Debian. And install later the three different compiles
> sources into a tmp folder in a specific order. From that tmp folder we
> pick up the related binaries into the different packages.
>
> https://github.com/tijuca/ngspice-dfsg/blob/debian/sid/debian/rules#L59

A small update on this. I just pushed the updated ngspice packaging tree
to Salsa and the respective information about the current used settings
for ngspice-28 in Debian can now be found here:

https://salsa.debian.org/electronics-team/ngspice/blob/debian/sid/debian/rules#L59

The Debian package is now awaiting review by the ftp-masters.

https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/ngspice_28-1.html

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert