Can we get a WTF tag in the bug tracker?

Hi,

I'm doing a bit of refactoring, and keep stumbling over weird bits that
may be historical, fix an actual problem or both, but where it isn't
immediately obvious what is happening.

For example, the LIB_EDIT_FRAME::copySelectedItems() deselects fields in
order to not copy them -- simply skipping might also work, but there is
probably a specific reason for that. Does this have any effect on other
functions (e.g. if I select a bunch of items, start a copy and abort it,
then the fields are no longer selected, but are they also redrawn?)

All of these are minor issues, but they make things a bit unpredictable
at times. Would it make sense to create bug reports for them, possibly
tagged "wtf" so people who feel like refactoring some more find
worthwhile targets?

   Simon