Re: gcc-specific OpenMP extension in connectivity_algo.cpp:351

If the fix is trivial and not likely to break other compiler builds,
then feel free to fix it.  I do not want to hold up rc3 any longer than
we already have to fix an unsupported compiler error.  If it cannot be
fixed with the next two days, then it will have to wait.  I want to tag
rc3 before I leave for vacation on Sunday.

Cheers,

Wayne