Re: gcc-specific OpenMP extension in connectivity_algo.cpp:351

​Thanks, JP was just mentioning that in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1778454

The shared declaration was unintentional, so I've removed it.  As an aside,
does anyone know the right gcc flag to get these warnings?  Mine ​is very
happy to overlook this but apparently other versions are not.

-S