Re: kicad version and install location

This also doesn't help user with environment variables set in their
config files.  Installing kicad in a different folder will not resolve
this issue.  We have the rather posix like method of setting
XDG_USER_CONFIG variable to point to a different user config path but
that isn't really windows friendly.  That would require some coding to
match the install version with version specific config folders on windows.