Version 5 source update

There is a fix for a bug[1] that I thought we had taken care that
slipped through the cracks.  This really should have been fixed as part
of the v5 release.  If there are no objections, I'm going to revert the
v5 tags and version string and add this patch to v5.  Until then, please
do not merge anything into the development, 5.0, or 5.1 branches.

Jeff, unfortunately this will mean that I will have to overwrite your
5.1 merge work so all of the branches are the same.  I don't think this
will be a major issue other than the hassle of having to merge your work
again.

Sorry about the disruption.

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1781761

Follow ups