Re: Do we actually need our own coroutine library?

On 22/07/18 22:47, Simon Richter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the MSVC builds have reverted the coroutine patches for quite some time
> now, and it seems to work unless you attempt to compile against Boost 1.61.
>
> Here's the current coroutine related stack on the msvc branch. Does this
> break anything for anyone?

Simon,

In short: yes, we need it, and no, we should not use boost::context. You
can read [1] for all the reasons. If you want MSVC support in
libcontext, it's a matter of porting two simple assembly routines.

Tom

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1755752