Re: "Make Gerbers and drills zip"

I'm pretty sure I've commented on this before but I'll weigh in again.
My goal is to create a configurable plot manager for pcbnew (and
eventually eeschema) that meets the following criteria:

* Plot any combination of available plot outputs.
* Configurable per plot type file extensions and/or file name suffixes
(maybe prefixes as well).
* Configurable per plot type paths.
* Plot configuration would be some type of plain text config file that
would be portable between projects.
* Some type of default template system similar to the default kicad.pro.
* Possibly callable from the command line `pcbnew --plot /project.pro`.

It would be easy enough to zip some or all of these files as part of the
configuration.  When I would actually have time to work on such a
feature is anybody's guess.  I would rather we not implement parts of
this in an adhoc manner that requires a bunch of refactoring when we get
time to implement it properly.

Wayne