Re: Windows performance issue

On 8/8/2018 10:09 AM, jp charras wrote:

> Le 08/08/2018 à 14:11, Jeff Young a écrit :
>> OK, accidental commit reverted, and attached is an updated patch.
>> (This time not done with diff rather than format-patch so I don’t
>> accidentally commit it again.)
>>

> Hi Jeff,
>
> Attached a modified patch that fixes 2  compil issues
>
> jp charras

Hey JP,

This works fine for me on 64-bit windows 10 for both 32 and 64 bit kicad
builds.  I didn't see a huge difference in the first time library loads
but subsequent time loads are really quick.  Feel free to merge this
when you get a chance.  I think users will appreciate the performance
improvements.

Cheers,