Re: Spice simulation on macOS

> On Mar 26, 2018, at 4:30 AM, Maciej Sumiński <maciej.suminski@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Would someone running nightlies on macOS test the Spice simulator? In
> particular, please simulate demos/simulation/sallen_key from our bundled
> demos and see if you get warnings "Unknown model type spice2poly -
> ignored". Testing both a self-built nightly and our official package [1]
> would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Orson

The Sallen-Key demo circuit simulates as expected with the 5.0 release on macOS High Sierra.

One silly question: is there, or will there be, a standard location for Kicad to find SPICE models and libraries? The demo project has the model library (and the library for the op-amp symbol) in the project directory.

Thanks,
-a