Re: SPICE models and library symbols

I may be wrong, but I feel embedded spice model with symbol library or .sch
file may be a wrong way. Instead treat spice model like footprint (using
spice syntax .cir file directly event better) to allow user directly modify
parameters passed into SUBCKT from GUI dialog like current Simulation GUI
right now. But if it done it right, I think it give user much more
flexibility, and more dynamic spice dialog that can covert all type of
model without adding more coding for KiCad. For example, read the "SUBCKT",
and allow user to change the value of parameters passed in of SUBCKT.