Re: big changes to eeschama

Hi Tom,

Was it just the “leakage” into the frames (LIB_EDIT_FRAME and LIB_VIEW_FRAME) that caused issue, or all the dialog stuff too?

There are some issues with dialogs still to clean up (around how kill-focus validation interacts with the operation that caused the kill-focus), but they don’t seem to be causing anyone any great grief so they could probably wait.

Cheers,
Jeff.