Re: Need help with menus and dialog modifications

Hi David-

We're not generally wxWidgets support.  If you are having a specific issue,
there are a few people on the list who can probably help you debug it.  But
these sound like some pretty basic questions about working with wxWidgets.
There are a number of good tutorials at
https://wiki.wxwidgets.org/Guides_%26_Tutorials I'd recommend working
through some of the simple build-a-dialog things and see if they help.

I'm sorry that this answer is not more direct.  Unfortunately, at the level
of "how do we connect menus", any answer will simply raise additional
questions that are beyond the scope of the KiCad mailing list.

-Seth