Proposal document for Track Refining

Hi All-

I'm spec-ing out the requirements for version 6 work on track refinements
and would like feedback/suggestions.  The document outlining details is at
[1].

Overview is that track refinement should allow the user to apply reversible
operations to their tracks.  Right now, I have included length tuning and
teardrops/tapering as elements in this work.  Additional options could be
added later such as variable width repetition or others but for now, I'd
like to keep the scope focused.

I'm particularly interested in feedback on how the elements are defined
within the file and/or best organized for work within pcbnew.  Also, any
conflicts with others' existing work or work plans.

Thanks-
Seth

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jdag7AdnR5mmLypq8hhJ2fWHuQ15drSAEhkBaCyel70/edit?usp=sharing