Re: Anything I can do for GALification?

He he… you did say that at the start, didn’t you?

My command line build seems happy now, and CLion is better, but still complains about:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:654 (find_package):
  By not providing "FindOCE.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "OCE", but
  CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "OCE" (requested
  version 0.16) with any of the following names:

    OCEConfig.cmake
    oce-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "OCE" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set "OCE_DIR"
  to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "OCE" provides a
  separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been installed.

This one does ring a bell, but I can’t remember what I did to fix it last time.