Re: GAL canvas strategy - testers needed!

Hi Seth,

Yeah, Tom reported the first one, but I’ve no mouse so I’m gladly accepting patches… ;)

For (2) do you mean when dragging or when scrolling?   If you mean when scrolling then what did you do just before scrolling?  (The scrolling issues I’ve seen so far are usually because the previous operation added the item to the view before moving it and it doesn’t get moved in the RTree for some reason.)

Cheers,
Jeff.