Re: GAL canvas strategy - testers needed!

Hi Marcus,

Supersampling (4x) is still slow on my 3-year-old Mac Powerbook.  But Supersampling (2x) renders quickly and is nearly impossible to tell apart on my Mac Retina display.  Does 2x not render well on your ThinkPad?

I’ll look into the other stuff tomorrow or over the weekend.

Cheers,
Jeff.