KiCad test suite

Does anyone know why we search for the boost unit test framework library
in every test sub-folder?  I'm guessing it's because we want to be able
to build tests on an individual basis but it's adds a lot of redundant
overhead during configuration.  This will only get worse as we add new
tests.  It seems to me there is a better way to do this.  I did some
quick testing and we can just use the results from the main cmake file
if I add the unit test framework component to find_package.

Cheers,