5.0.1 Release Q

Hi Devs-

We currently have an issue where KiCad does not run at all on MacOS Mojave
that was just released.  It may just be a matter of re-running the full
compile using the Mojave SDK but we should get that running on our nightly
builds.

This normally might not be that big of an issue but the MacOS releases are
free downloads and get pushed pretty hard with pop-ups, so I expect many
users will upgrade soon with no downgrade path.

I know we were hoping to tag 5.0.1 this weekend but can we see if there
need to be any post-fixes to get the Mac building for Mojave before we do
that?

Thanks-
Seth

Follow ups